How to Play Call Break?
- Players must call a number, indicating how many tricks they would win in this round.
- Players who do not win the called tricks at the end of the round will get a negative score
in the round. Players who do not break their call will get a positive score in the round.
- Players who start the game will choose a card of their choice to discard in the center of
the table. The suit of the discarded card is called a ‘lead suit’.
- The next player (counter-clockwise direction) will have to discard a card from their hand
following the rules and order of availability of cards.
- Scores in call break are calculated based on the calls made by players and how many they
- For winning equal tricks to call, the score will be the same as call.
- For winning more tricks than the call, the score will be call and additional 0.1 for every
- For winning less tricks than the call, the score will be negative differential score of
remaining tricks of the call. Example: Player bid for 3 tricks and won only 1 trick. Player
gets -2 as score.
- The game plays for a fixed number of rounds and the total scores will be compared at the end
of last round.
- Players with the highest score at the end of the last round will be declared the winner.
- Two player call break game mode has same rules as 4 player mode with some differences.
- From a 52 cards deck, each player gets 13 cards randomly. Remaining cards won’t be used in the
- When players tie with the score, the player with the higher number of trump card wins will be